Wanted GT6: TR8 sold and no longer need 3.5

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: Wanted GT6: TR8 sold and no longer need 3.5
From: "John Peacock" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:16:08 -0800
To all

I am sad to report that my TR8 is now in the hands of another.  I will miss
the knuckle busting, cursing, wrench throwing days and long nights mostly
due to the infamous Previous Owner syndrome.  Mow I am looking for a rust
free GT6 in the Southeast.  It should be complete.  I will pay up to $1000
for non running but nice car and up to $2500 for decent running example.  I
plan to do a complete resto so paint and such are not so important.  If I
find a nice one though that would be ok too.

To all those TR8/7 listers, do not worry I still have a TR7.

Thanks in advance

John Peacock