RE: TR3 heater fan

To: "'JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com'" <JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com>
Subject: RE: TR3 heater fan
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:45:13 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
A suggestion:  before taking the hoses apart under the dash.  Disconnect
the lines inside the engine compartment.  Then with a cheap siphon
apparatus; you can pull most of the liquid from the fan unit and hoses.
(It worked in my dreams - mine was bone dry because the valve was turned
off and everything had leaked out before I got it.)