RE: More Dirty Engine Flushing - kidneys

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: More Dirty Engine Flushing - kidneys
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 07:20:21 -0500
Hmm, interesting thought by Clark, Nicholls:

>I think we've discovered the market/demand for those kidneys!
>If you insert them in series with the rocker oiler kit, they will clean
>a dirty engine!

Will someone donate their kidneys so that our Chrysler may have a clean
engine?

I'll trade for several blown Triumph radios and a CD of William Shatner's
"Transformed Man" album, a "classic" in some sense of the word.

Bruce "imagine what I could do with a pancreas" Clough