RE: spitfire restoration

To: "'Ralph Jannelli'" <rjannelli@uncc.campus.mci.net>
Subject: RE: spitfire restoration
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@lawson.epri.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 12:32:55 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I don't think that the rubber cover to the over-rider is available.
 The 74 is a little different
from the 75 and presumably different from latter models as well.
 However,  I think that the
latter models will fit.  They don't look a lot different.  Your best
bet will be to find  someone
with a 74 that is willing to part with them.  I have a 74 that I
bought just for some of these parts!

Dave C
79 Spit
75 Spit (parts)