Re: keys

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: keys
From: "Andrew Dixon" <amdixon@tidalwave.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 09:52:39 -0500
Both of these can provide original blanks, cut keys from numbers, or find a
key from the lock itself. Metropolitan solved my TR6 key problems.  Have
not dealt with motorhead on keys they do however have a great TR6 catalog
(haven't seen the others), full of hints, tips and troubleshooting advice.

Metropolitan & British Triumph
Pete Groh
9957 Frederick Rd.Ellicott City, MD 21042
(410) 750-2352 eves

He sells original British keys cut by code for $10. - Steve Lopes,
Slopes3688@aol.com8/29/97 Original British keys, Wilmont Breeden, FRN
1 thru 25; FA, 501thru 625; FP, 626 thru 750, FS, 876 thru 955; FT, 101 thru
225. $12.00each. Need numbers on ignition switch or three digit number on
trunkstem. Also cut keys for British cars, American key blank, $6.00 each.

Motorhead, Ltd.
2811-B Old Lee HighwayFairfax, VA 22031
800/527-3140 703/573-3140

Hope this helps anyone looking for keys (or other parts). (obligatory) I have
no interest in either of these businesses blah blah.... found both on the SOL
monster list and am happy with my dealings with them so far.

Andy

On 11/03/97 02:00 PM Hall, Scott said...