Round a bouts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Round a bouts
From: Franz and Monica Bachmann <fmjm@cyou.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 1997 22:04:33 -0800
When we lived in Angola, Indiana 25 years ago, there was a roundabout in
the middle of town.  I believe it connected two state highways very
efficiently.  Now that we live in Northern Florida, the city of Ft.
Walton Beach recently built a couple roundabouts on a trial basis to see
how well they handle the traffic.  Since this is a military town (home
of Eglin Air Force Base) more people have had experience driving through
roundabouts and so they are working out quite nicely.

By the way, the TR-3 is up and running great.

Franz Bachmann
1960 TR-3