TR6 picture collection

To: Samuel H Jensen <sjensen@osf1.gmu.edu>, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 picture collection
From: Robert Shaffer <rshaffer@gmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:37:19 -0800
Over the past few weeks I've collected a pretty large number of TR6
pictures from the web.  If you want to check it out here's the address:

http://mason.gmu.edu/~rshaffer/tr6pics.htm

I have some more pictures that I have not put on.  Also, if you see some
pictures here that came from your web page and you don't want me to have
them here, just email me and they'll be gone in a flash.  Soon I will
have a corresponding links page to go with the gallery.  Also, I will
have pictures from the Hunt Country Classic car show as soon as I get
the film back from the developer.  Please feel free to let me know how
the page looks!

                                                        -Robert Shaffer