Re: Brake Bleeding Devices

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding Devices
From: Steve Witt <witt@pairgain.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 12:33:12 -0700 (PDT)
My wife used to cheerfully help me bleed the brakes all the time.  Then,
the last time, I had everything all set up, tubing connected to bleed
nipple, tubing running into Sprite bottle, etc.  Got my wife, she pumped
the brakes I worked the wrench and master cylinder.  "OK honey, all done,
I'll get the next wheel set up and call you".  I disconnect tubing while
she gets out of the truck (Toyota Land Cruiser).  She watches me and takes
a nice cool sip of Sprite.

Its funny now, but it wasn't then.  Needless to say, she hasn't
volunteered to help me with the brakes since then.  My son is 5, perhaps
in a couple of years... (just won't use milk bottles!)