Re: V-8's... another alternative

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: V-8's... another alternative
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 07:52:33 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: DLMAssoc@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, Paul Burr wrote:

> DLMAssoc@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > Here's another approach...
> >
> > Has anyone put a modern 4 cylinder engine in a TR4, etc.
>

> The Mustang SVO\Thunderbird SuperCoupe turbo 4 can be a monster combo in

        How about the turbocharged Mitz 4 banger... In stock apps they
        crank out over 200HP... with a little gentle massaging from HKS, you
        can get them well up over 300... What you could mate it to
        make it rear drive?

        Just wondering... (there's an Eclipse in my driveway)

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois