weather

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: weather
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:53:32 EDT
Since recess is over and my delete button needs the rest..I'll go ahead
with Pauls' request....unfortunately...Schuyler has already beat me to
telling you how the weather in this area was yesterday was.  Today is
even better...especially since the '71 Stag and I have been doing the
errand running and having a blast doing it.

A little side note....humorous to some perhaps...I am still running
straight pipes on the Stag ( 327 Corvette ) and pulled into the local
self serv gas station after a 'quick' trip - VERY loud trip up the
highway.  Went up to the pump and starting pumping gas but the nozzle was
leaking so badly I stopped and went into to complain.  While telling the
attendant that his nozzle sucked, out of the corner of my eye I saw a
local county officer had been sitting in the parking lot watching the red
light.....If I hadn't gone into complain, and finished filling it up and
started it...hell the thing would probably been sitting in impound now!

Gotta go, the Stag is calling.....

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980