Re: Weather

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Weather
From: Mike Ginter SA <mike@spitfire.stortek.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 10:24:53 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Yeah, I heard you Joe.  Let me know when UPS picks them up O.K.?

Sorry about the rain.  It reached 80+ degrees in Colorado today for the
local Triumph Club's outing.  We had breakfast at Denny's, drove
approximately 20 miles up into the Rocky Mountains to pick up trash along
the Club's two mile stretch of "Adopt A Road", 20 miles back down into
Boulder for lunch at the Walnut Brewery and finally on to the Shelby
American museum for a personal tour  Shelby's first Cobra is there and he
has been the one and only owner of this car. Cool place.  All in all a
great day. It is however snowing in some parts of town this morning.
Just another Colorado weekend.

Mike (Forgive my rotten English, I'm not a doctor but I play one in
        another reality - Couldn't resist)
79 Spit