Re: Mexican Standoff

To: Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Mexican Standoff
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 00:02:38 -0400 (EDT)
Chris,

I suppose c.o.d. is the safest way to keep anyone's rearend from hanging out,
but I usually leave mine wide open.  I try to make sure that the buyer gets
as full a description of the part in question as possible, and depending on
what it is, I might ask for their phone number so I can talk to them.  This
gives me a chance to make sure we both understand each other.

Depending on the value of the part, I might send a picture or two.  If it's a
go, we usually agree that I will ship on a certain day, and they will send a
check the same day.  I choose to believe that those of us involved in this
hobby are right honorable people, and no one has given me reason to believe
otherwise.

The buyer usually pays for shipping one way or another, but the terms of the
deal are entirely up to the parties involved.

Rich Rock
64 TR4
65 TR4A-IRS
67 TR4A...parts for sale