Re: TR3

To: bruess@pacifier.com
Subject: Re: TR3
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 13:09:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-06-28 14:08:30 EDT, bruess@pacifier.com writes:

<< Subj:        Re: TR3
 Date:  97-06-28 14:08:30 EDT
 From:  bruess@pacifier.com
 To:    Lftlesl@aol.com

 Please do post to the Triumph list.  And, if you have a moment, let me
 know how I find the Triumph list.  Unfortunately I HAVE to sell the car,
 but that does not mean I am not still interested....

 Lftlesl@aol.com wrote:

 > Thanks for the message. The car sounds right, but Portland is too far - I
am
 > trying to find a car within an easy day's drive. If it's okay with you,
 > though, I will post your message to the Triumph list.
 > Best,
 > Les Landon >>
Dear List:
Anyone looking for a TR3B in the Northwest might want to check this one out -
he is asking $8,500, negotiable.

To bruess@pacifier.com:
The Triumph list address is triumphs@autox.team.net
I originally found it on the Scions of Lucas web page, and look forward to
opening my mail every day to see what's going on. It's easy to subscribe, and
worth getting into if you like Triumphs and the people they attract.