RE: "oil" front trunnion

To: "'Odd Hedberg'" <odd@triumphclub.se>
Subject: RE: "oil" front trunnion
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 12:17:00 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I have obtained this grease gun but I am confused as to how it is used.

The gun consists of a handle like a normal grease gun. In place of the
cartridge container into which one would normally load the grease
cartridge is a threaded female receptacle. What screws into this
receptacle? Is there a special oil container which attaches to the high
pressure gun to permit injection of the oil? If so what part is this? I
am really stumped!

Thanks for any help.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)