Re: U-Joint replacement

To: "DUHART JOHN" <duhart@symbol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: U-Joint replacement
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 05:15:25 -0400
John, when I did mine,a couple of times I could not get the caps all the
way on in the vice because one of the rollers fell out into thew bottom of
the cap. When I did it right, the thing went together fairly easily,I could
get the clips in, and the joint was a little bit stiff but would move under
it This was using TRF parts about five years ago