Re: Triumphs in winter

To: "\"Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)\"" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumphs in winter
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Jun 97 15:28:52 EDT
Andy:

You will love the winter slolom.

My 74 TR6 with downdraft Webers and standard ignition setup started and ran
anytime I wanted it to all winter this year. Defroster was adequate as was the
heater. I'll caveat all this by saying that it was garaged in under-house
(though not heated) garage, has a hard top and never went out in the snow. My
first winter with it so I guess the DPO did a decent job keeping the
heater/cooling system in good order.

On the other hand, Trusty the Streak stopped about 2 months ago in the beginning
of spring season  and I haven't got it running right since.....

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6 CF21812U  Winter (only) Driver  : - (
Concord, MA