Re: .50 Cal machine guns

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, brooks@nt-server.belcotech.com
Subject: Re: .50 Cal machine guns
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:38:24 -0400
Jack,

I once toyed with the thought of mounting a vulcan gun on the front of the TR4
for that very same traffic jam problem.  I just couldn't figure out where the
ammo would go or where to mount the extra engine to run the hydraulic pump!

The ARM (anti-radiation missle) concept is good, but we'd have to work on the
blast shield.  A side thought - if the TR4 had a vulcan and an ARM, then I
wouldn't have to worry about speeding tickets since the car couldn't propel
itself.  I could turn it into Fort Clough and park it on the front lawn.
Just let the neighbor's dog try to urinate on our bushes!

Ciao,

Bruce "Geroge S. Patton" Clough (or would that be Hap Arnold?)