Triumph web page - updated!

To: "Lisa Gran" <LMGran@centrondpl.com>, "Charly Mullan" <charlym@aol.com>, "Kory Richard Lasker" <koryl@math.umn.edu>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph web page - updated!
From: "Jesse Mullan" <jmullan@doubt.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 04:32:24 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Okay, I know I probably shouldn't be up this late, but I had to finish the
thumbnail index page for the pictures I took of the Triumphs the other
weekend.  yes, neat, beautiful thuimbnails (about 256K of them!) for all
the pictures, including some newly scanned since my last message.

There is a TR2, two TR3A's, a TR250, and several TR6's.

Admittedly, the camera was not the best, but the shots look quite good, and
if you're looking to drool over some nicely restored TR's, this may be the
site you are seeking.

One other note:
If anyone in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area would like a roll or two of
film shot of their car, e-mail me, and I'll scare up a better camera.  This
was so much fun to do before, and I'd love to do it a little more
formally.

Thanks, all!

Jesse Mullan
jmullan@doubt.com