Soft Top Window Care

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Soft Top Window Care
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 18:08:18 -0600
Back in 87 when I last drove my car (76 TR6), I used to use a product
called Meguiar's Mirror Glaze to clean the windows on my soft top. This
stuff was great at keeping them as transparent as possible.

Well now that my car is coming out of its 10 year hibernation, I know
that many things have changed with regards to the british car hobby.
This might be one of them. I found a bottle of the stuff in my car's
"belongings" which must be more than 10 years old. I will not use this
on my windows but wonder if Meguiar's is still the stuff to use (it sure
was 10 years ago!).

What do people use now for taking care of soft top windows (my top is
still original and in really good shape)???

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada