Re: FW: Help - English phone number

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: FW: Help - English phone number
From: William Davies <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 20:29:27 -0700
Cc: triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Mark J Bradakis wrote:

  My problem is,
> since I cannot understand all the numbers in the message, I'm
> having no luck returning the call.  What I have so far is :
> 01 773 550 120

This is a standard UK "inland" phone number. To call this from overseas,
you need to add 44 at the start, then omit the 0 from the start of the
number, which gives you 44 1 773 550 120.
        I hope this helps you out,

                Bill Davies (UK Based Multi-Herald owner)
--
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd