FW: 1969 TR6 for sale

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: 1969 TR6 for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:35:41 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [john bertsche
<103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>]]

     Date: 12 May 97 22:52:53 EDT
     From: john bertsche <103136.3056@CompuServe.COM>
     Subject: 1969 TR6 for sale

hi-

my 1969 TR6 is for sale. Wire wheels, overdrive, dual Webers. Driven daily
except in snow/salt.  Comes with 1969 parts car (rough). 165# (+/- 5#) on all 6,
stainless steel braided brake hoses, new/replaced within last 8000 miles:
suspension bushings, steering column bushings, U-joints,  front wheel bearings,
diff mounts, front shocks, cooling system hoses, water pump, windshield, master
cylinder, and probably a whole bunch of stuff I can't remember right now. Red
(crappy paint job...original BRG still visible on inside of doors, etc.), no
carpets or door panels. Not a show car by any means,  but runs strong and
smooth. Engine has "H" suffix (high compression). Have original carbs, some
extra parts (exhaust manifold, head), tools, Bentley and Haynes manuals, lots of
TRF literature including their silver (1986?) catalog, also a set of front and
rear brake shoes/pads, and various other parts.

Asking $3750. Call 516-248-7882, leave message for John, or e-mail me.

                thanks-

                        jb