FW: Re: Triumph TR4/4A List

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: Triumph TR4/4A List
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 16:29:32 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/base64/i" at
line 28  global taboo body match "/base64/i" at line 40  Message too long
(>10000 chars)]

     From: DShoop7572@aol.com
     Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 20:39:52 -0400 (EDT)
     Subject: Re: Triumph TR4/4A List

Hello,
    I've got the TR4 list and I am trying to get it on the list. I did it on
a spread sheet from a ClarisWorks Apple program. The list is incomplete and
could use clarification and corrections, but it has quite a few cars on it. I
will try to add the file to this and send it. If you can download it or have
a suggestion as to what I might try please help.

DShoop7572

=============

Notes from mjb:

  1.  Do NOT assume that everyone in the world has a computer just like
      yours.  If you want everyone on the list to see something, use plain
      old text.  Base 64, <HTML>, winmail.dat and other such tokens in the
      mail will get it pulled out where I need to deal with it by hand, in
      most cases that means simply tossing it into the bit bucket.

  2.  Do NOT send LARGE files to the whole list.  If there was a lot less
      excess verbiage on the list, the digest wouldn't keep getting too
      big.  Well, if I could toss off all the Juno users with that damn 61K
      limit, I'd send out digests of whatever size they got to be.

  3.  If you do have a large file that people might want, send a short message
      to the list saying something like "I have the latest TR4 list, email me
      if you want it" or "I put the TR4 list in ftp.team.net/pub/triumphs/...."