TR-3A - Question about painting wheels, airfilters, etc.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, resinext@aol.com, resinx@aol.com, DHoemberg@aol.com, 3030p@vm1.cc.nps.navy.mil, oggman2@aol.com, barry.bassola@us.landisgyr.com, dave.biagini@us.landisgyr.com
Subject: TR-3A - Question about painting wheels, airfilters, etc.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.znet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 22:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
    I am going to paint my TR-3A's solid wheels with Moss's silver/grey
spray paint, and the air filters and oil filler cap with flat black
Rustoleum.  Any suggestion on how to clean these items up; i.e., is it
better to use chemical paint removers or wire brush and steel wool?
   Thanks.
John

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
           http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/