TR6 Weber DGV float level settings

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Weber DGV float level settings
From: "Zachariah L. Cotherman" <ZLC@caspers.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 01:49:11 -0600
Does anyone know the correct float level settings for a TR6 with a Weber
DGV conversion?  I am having a heck of a time with overrich mixtures and I
would really like to get the damn thing running before too long.  I found
the settings for the DCOE conversion but the DGV's settings are elusive!
Help me with my pitiful carb knowledge as there are no mechanics around
here (Casper, WY) that know about these particular units (let alone my
car!).

ZLC@caspers.net

Zach Cotherman