Re: TR's and the White House

To: vinttr4@forbin.com
Subject: Re: TR's and the White House
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 21:29:40 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
.
>exemptions for our favorite marque from the NHTSA, EPA, et al
>regulations......

Uncle Jack!

Now that is some exciting news!  Special exemption for Triumph cars from
emissions tests!

We gotta find out what he drove!

BTW, I've been driving the '73 Stag with the top down all
week....something to be said for the sunbelt!

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250,
'71 Stag '73 Stag