Just like a bad penny...

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Just like a bad penny...
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 15:20:54 -0700
Fellow SOL'ers-

Well I tried to just ease back onto the list, but to my chagrin, I was
spotted immediately. For those of you who have put up with my ramblings in
the past, I'm sorry. For those of you who do not know me (or have tried to
put me out of their memory), I'm even sorrier. <g>

                                            BUT...

Things have calmed down for me and AT&T was nice enough to give me this
account FREE for a year (and you know how that appeals to me), so, just
like that bad penny, I'm Back !

Cleanin the cobwebs off my keyboard...
        Nick in Nor Cal