Acclimating to RHD and PI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Acclimating to RHD and PI
From: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris Bullock - vtxix)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:50:34 -0500
Greetings from snowy Vermont,

I did get a chance to venture out this weekend in my
TR6 PI - tooled around the neighborhood getting
acclimated and then headed out for some testing on the
overdrive - worked like a champ!  RHD in an lbc really
isn't that tricky as the cars are so narrow - the bigger
adjustment is the difference in acceleration with the PI.
I removed the seats and interior to examine the floor pans
and doors and drained and refilled motor and gear oil,
hydraulics, etc. - everything checks out - not perfect, but
a solid car.  While cleaning out the boot I discovered it
still has what appears to be the original Dunlop SP Sport
spare tire - in decent condition!

Ready for the snow to stop,

Chris Bullock
1970 TR6 PI  CP51686 O