Re: Triumph Trivia

To: c394829@is6.mdc.com, mattews@sj.bigger.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Trivia
From: Paulsv@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 21:14:42 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 97-03-28 18:06:53 EST, c394829@is6.mdc.com (Kurt Oblinger)
writes:

<< There are also Triumph brand beer and ladies lingerie! I have a
 Triumph bicycle badge. I will probably wager that there existed
 at some time a US car company named Triumph, I will have to look
 it up in my American car encyclopedia. >>

On the way to the VTR convention in Boulder Co. 5 or 6 years ago, a caravan
of cars from ISOA (in Chicago)  drove about 750 miles our first day, and
stayed the night at Harold Warp's Pioneer Village, in Minden Nebraska.  We
got there late and tired, and we were dragging ourselves to the rooms.  In
the parking lot on the side of the hotel was an old wooden wheeled wagon,
like a seed wagon, which had obviously been restored.  It was a "Triumph"
wagon.  I can't remember where it was made, but someone in the club has a
picture if anyone is interested.
Paul