Re: What are you doing for BC Week??

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: What are you doing for BC Week??
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 13:03:43 EST
Cc: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 28 Mar 1997 07:52:41 -0500 (EST) Trmgafun@aol.com writes:
> Any others planning anything for British Car Week? .

We here in the Atlanta area are starting our BCW a little early, with our
BCD being held on the 10th of May at Chateau Elan in Brasleton, GA.

I myself am spending as much free time as I can muster to getting the '71
Stag going, so the wife will have a "notsoLBC" to drive that week...

FWIW, I did drive the 250 to work last night and came home along about
12-12:30 with the top down, even think I saw the comet! <VBG>

Take Care

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250,