FW: New Mag "Triumph over Triumph"

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: New Mag "Triumph over Triumph"
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 16:11:17 -0700 (MST)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\bsubscribe\b/i at
line 3]

     Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:36:15 -0500 (EST)
     From: ArthurK101@aol.com
     Subject: New Mag "Triumph over Triumph"

Could one of you scions on the East side of the pond please ring up P.K.J.
Publishing in Cambridgeshire (1733 253310) and explain this list to them?  I
just called from the US to subscribe to the mag and when I mentioned the list
the fellow seemed to think I was talking about some sort of advertising
forum.

It seems to me that if these guys are going to publish a magazine about
Triumphs they might be able to get some good ideas for stories, articles,
items of interest etc. from reading what we have to say on here.   Thanks.

Art Kelly '64TR4 CT33118L (original owner)