TR3 Front End Alignment

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 Front End Alignment
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:15:03 -0500
My recently acquired TR3A has one front tire which is worn unevenly, as if I
need to have the camber adjusted.  Unfortunately, although I noticed the
uneven wear when I bought the car, I didn't realize that the TR3 does not
have a provision for adjustment of the camber.

In a few weeks when I get the car gets back on the road I want to take it in
for an alignment to see what I really have and remedy the uneven tire wear,
but seeing the mail on alignment of TR6's, I need to know everything about
my suspension before taking it to an alignment shop.

My question is, how do you adjust the camber on a TR3?

Also, anyone know of a good British alignment shop in Northeast New Jersey?

Jack (please tell me it has camber adjustment) Brooks