Stolen Vitesse,(in England)!!!(apologies to listers outside England)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stolen Vitesse,(in England)!!!(apologies to listers outside England)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:01:06 -0500 (EST)
Sad news,I must report a stolen Triumph Vitesse 6 Convertible!!!!
One of my best friends and a triumph enthusiast to the core,has had his
vitesse stolen,snatched away by the scum of the earth,to face a fate
uncertain!!!
If any British listers reading this should see this car or any sign of it,in
whole,or parts,please report it to the Police as soon as possible
thereafter.TIA.
Details: model:Triumph Vitesse 6 Convertible in Signal Red with a black
hood/soft-top,in beautiful/fully restored condition,but SS side trim strips
not yet refitted.
Registration/licence number: OGC 71D
Commission number:HBC33009CV
Engine number:HB33124HE (the original/just rebuilt 1596cc)
Body number:HBC8054
Stolen on Wednesday 26th March 1997 from the Tesco supermarket car-park at
Martins Heron,near Bracknell,Berkshire.
What really upsets me is that the car has just been totally restored over a
two year period and may now be broken up for parts just because these cars
are worth more in parts than they are as complete vehicles!!!
Anyhow that's it,TYIA,a very upset on behalf of his old friend,(Clive),Leon F
Guyot....