Jap 5 speed into GT6 & NZ GT6 owners

To: birneybs@onaustralia.com.au, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jap 5 speed into GT6 & NZ GT6 owners
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 18:01:02 -0500 (EST)
Dear Bill & Sal,
You asked for details of anyone experienced with fitting jap gearboxes into
Triumphs,and for details of kiwi's with GT6's.
Well,I don't know if they're on line yet,but you might contact the following:
1)Our TSSC Tasmanian area organiser,
                                                             Alan Donohue,at
198 Mount Road,Ridgley,7321,Tasmania,tel:00-61-004-35-77-70
He knows all about jap 5 speed boxes into triumphs etc.
2)Our TSSC NZ area organisers,
Dayle & Rita Montgomery,at 118A Archibald Road,Kelston,Auckland,NZ,
tel:00-64-9-818-6620
(They'll know just about anyone worth knowing in kiwiland with Triumphs!)
Good Luck
Leon F Guyot
TSSC International Liaison Secretary
nb.say hi to them on my behalf,won't you! That'll surprise them for sure...
(and I didn't even mention VB once!)