Re: MG Max Velocity

To: "Kevin O'Driscoll" <ko3@columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: MG Max Velocity
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 12:18:13 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Kevin O'Driscoll wrote:

> Friends,
> Someone has got to be able to beat this...in a Triumph that is...
> -Kevin

Someone tell me what needs to be done to turn 8 grand on 2.0L GT6+
engine and I'll beat that 125MPH speed from a Midget.  H*ll, with a
4.11:1 rear gear, I'd probably beat that Midget to that speed also!  But
then again that Midget was race prepared. How many race prepped TRs out
there can turn that speed?

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - waiting for a main harness - FM66513UO
62 Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - waiting for restoration - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073