[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:28:34 +0000 (GMT)
Mornin' all,

On  the subject of terminal velocities, I managed to squeeze a ton outta my
MkIV Spitfire this morning, this was while trying(Valiantly or Stupidly) to
out-run a Golf GTi(I believe they're called Rabbit's IN the US), OK OK, I know
it was stupid and he eventually left me, but what the hell, it was fun trying.
I think I could possibly have got 105 out of it, but the fast approaching rear
end of a BMW, the wailing banshee in the diff trying to get out, the dodgey
roll bar mount on the wishbone and the natural human survival instinct caused
me to back of a bit.

Cheers

Rich