Go faster Triumphs

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Go faster Triumphs
From: Dudley Simons <drs1005@esc.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:13:52 +0000 (GMT)
Excuse me a second whilst I just put on my fire retardent underwear,
flame proof suit and get a fire extinguisher to hand, and just as a
precaution I'll put my old MAC into an asbestos box.

Oh well here goes nothing;-

It was interesting to read Leons mail about how fast he had managed to go
in his or a friends souped up go faster Heralds, Vitesses etc, and how
they had been tweaked to get them to go that fast.  I seem to have missed
the bit about how the brakes had been uprated and just how awesome their
stopping power was.

All I know is that the standard discs on front and drums
on rear of my 64 12/50 saloon are adequate at 70mph, I doubt
they would do much for my confidence at 100mph+.  They also passed the
brake efficiency tests required for the  M.O.T. certificate with no problem.

Maybe I am just getting old.

Dudley "I am feeling scorched already" Simons
1964 12/50 Herald Saloon