tons of tr6 parts

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: tons of tr6 parts
From: cbellish@netmatics.com (Chuck Bellish)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 10:35:45 -0500
I sent this once on the 19th but I don't think it went thru. If it did so
be it, here it is again. I have a bunch of tr6 parts for sale. some used
some new some rebuilt.  The list follows. If anyone is interested e-m for
details. Everything is located in st. pete. fl.

1. all 4 fenders (rust free)
2. 1 rebuilt engine, 1 original
3. 1 rebuilt transmission, 1 original
4. 2 diffs. maybe 3.
5. misc. hubs & 1/.2 shafts
6. windscreen & surround (windshield great condition
7. 2 frames 1 partially rebuilt both rust free
8. hood
9. doors
10. a-arms
12. gas tanks (2)
13.steering rack
14. hard top.
15. steel wheels(1 set for a 69- takes the hub caps
16. radiators (2)
17. trunk lid (not great but workable)
18. bumpers.
and a bunch more  e-m with your request. I have not done inventory yet so
there is parts I have not listed. chuck bellish