More on parts, majordomo

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More on parts, majordomo
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 00:37:58 -0700
Well, for some reason majordomo is not letting people 'get' the current Fat
Chance garage parts list, even though the config file should allow it.  Needs
more thought.  I'll work on getting it fixed RealSoonNow.  In the meantime, one
can try using the triumphs list rather than autojumble to do the same thing,
that is, send mail to majordomo@autox.team.net, with the command

 get triumphs fcg_mar97.txt

Let me know if THAT fails as well.  Geez, I'm going to end up wasting more of
your time with messages about how things are not working than if I'd just gone
ahead and posted the, uh, darn commercial in the first place!  I would like to
get this working, though, so bear with me.

Thanks,
mjb.