Re: spit front shock mount

To: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: spit front shock mount
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 16:09:42 -0500
Cc: triumph mail exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael Galloway wrote:

> morning ...
>
> while removing the front shocks on my '78 spit, one of the
> top mounting bolts twisted off. can the bolts (there are
> three per top mounting plate) be replaced or am i going to
> have to spend $40 on a new mounting bracket?
>
> -- michael galloway
>    '78 spitfire

New spring plate is needed, but wait, I have several used ones laying
around.  If wanted let me know, let me know what the part would be worth
to you, and I'll send you one.

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - waiting for a main harness - FM66513UO
62 Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - waiting for restoration - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073