1970 TR6 PI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1970 TR6 PI
From: bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com (Chris Bullock - vtxix)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 09:50:42 -0500
Greetings,

I am now the very proud (and tired!) owner of a UK-spec
1970 TR6 PI!  Got back yesterday from a long, bumpy
journey to NB, Canada - everything's pretty dirty but
the trip was flawless.  I must admit I was a little nervous
as my first time behind the wheel of a right hand drive just
happend to require aligning and driving up trailer ramps
(U-Haul trailer accommodates a TR6 well BTW).  Customs was
a breeze, although it didn't hurt that the officer was a TR6
owner himself - he seemed more interested in getting out to
see the car than completing the paperwork and getting me on
my way!

Here she is:

Comm.  CP51686 O
Engine CP51699 HE
Body   50923 CP

It has a Bosch pump in the boot, but the owner saved the
original Lucas unit.  The car also has UK K&N Minilite
style wheels that I'll be removing and replacing with
the original steel so if anybody's interested, the Minilites
are like new - the PO paid a bundle for them and only put
them on last year.

That's enough gloating - wish me luck as I dive into the
mysterious world of Lucas petrol injection!

Chris Bullock
Colchester, VT

1970 TR6 PI CP51686 O
1973 TR6 CF389U - for sale :(