Re: beer, and the meaning of life

To: twakeman@scruznet.com, dmericas@limno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: beer, and the meaning of life
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:43:05 -0500 (EST)
In 1968, I hit the ditch in my '60 Hillman Minx. The generator bracket
cracked off clean. Fortunately, I had a supply of Regal Beer cans on the
floor (good solid cans - not flimsy alumunum). Come to think of it, they may
have had something to do with the shunt. Anyway, I jammed one of the cans
next to the generator, and drove just fine for several months, until I
convinced a shop teacher to weld the bracket back together for me.
Disclaimer: This is no way intended to encourage or excuse drinking and
driving. But it happened.
-Les