Badge Attach.

To: Z@iamug.org
Subject: Badge Attach.
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 09:08:08 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Z@iamug.org wrote:

> I was just curious if anyone else had brackets that had been broken off of
>their
> badge.  I have fixed mine up, but have yet to attach it, since it has no posts
> on back.  What sort of epoxy would I want to use?
>
> Zach Zaletel
> 70 spit
> Mouse Hole Server - Des Moines Iowa

ZACH:

Do use epoxy - but DON'T epoxy the badge to the body.  Get a pair of
8-32 screws with nuts, epoxy the nuts to the recessed back of the badge,
then cut heads off of screws to create studs which can be screwed into
the nuts on the badge.  These can then be inserted into the body holes,
and a nut placed on those ends to secure to body.

Martin Libhart
1972 TR6 (driver)
1970 Spitfire Mk.3 (under restoration)