Re: brake line bending

To: Gary Nafziger <naffy@netins.net>
Subject: Re: brake line bending
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:38:17 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Gary Nafziger wrote:(snip)

> Any other thoughts on forming/bending small lines like this?  What works for
> others?
>                 Gary, Frances Nafziger
>                 Wellman, Iowa

Gary; the best tool I have for bending small, tight bends in tubing came
from the Easwood company. The base is a Vice Grip, with a radiused
bending channel welded to the top. I've done 90 d. bends that were 1/2"
radius without kinking. Check their catalog to see if it's still listed.
I paid $20 8 years ago. Sounds pricey, but the payback is a lot less
wasted material.