RE: arrival of TRF newsletter/beer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: arrival of TRF newsletter/beer
From: Ronald LHerault <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:00:31 -0500 (EST)
My newsletter arrived in today' (Friday) mail.  I'm rather fond of
Newcastle Brown Ale and McEwans Tartan Ale if I can ever find it again.
Coffee, Tea and Melody, a british (more Irish actually) pub in
Stow, MA has the newcastle and Young's special as well as Tanglefoot.
The New Black Eagle Jazz Band plays there on the first and third
Thursdays of each month (plug). Their cornetist, Tony Pringle, is from
Liverpool.

Ron