[no subject]

To: "'Triumph Owners Digest'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
From: "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97 15:45:00 PST
Cc: "'Ed Nelson (TR3 Parts)'" <ednelson@ridgecrest.ca.us>, "'Rimmer Bros. Triumph Parts UK'" <Sales@RimmerBros.Co.UK/>
Ok folks,  Here's what I need.  I just got of the phone with the guy
whose rebuilding my starter and here's what he says I need:
Lucas Part #291806 (thats the pinion for the bull nose starter)
Lucas Part #TCB123 and TCB122 (those are the bushings at both ends on the
starter)
The starter's Lucas part # is 25647
and it's Lester (From what I understand they are a "generic" starter
parts supplier) part # is 16131

Any help with these parts will be appreciated and greatly rewarded. (A
six pack of my finest homebrewed "Best Bitter")

Thanks and let's start looking...Baby (ie the TR3) needs a new pair of
bushings.(and a pinion)

Brian Smith
1959 TR3
1972 Spitfire IV