Re: Drinking and Degreasing (no LBC)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Drinking and Degreasing (no LBC)
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:29:36 -0500
Hey Johnny, you wrote :

 >Well from my own experience's of what passes for beer in America, I'd
 >rather drink even the Toxic de-greasers as well!! As a concession I do
 >like 'Mountain dew' (first drank it in miami '90, had to wait until '96=20
        ^^^^^^^^ ^^^
 >to get it in GB!!) and it's appearence sounds similar to simple green!!
 >
 >Johnny Storm
 >
 >'77 Spitfire 1500

..and it occurred to me that you folks outside the US might not know
that this name can also refer to `Moonshine', that is, home-made
whiskey...which can be surprisingly good, or a health hazard, if
the 'still operator tried to economize by using an old truck radiator
as a condenser.

For primo American brew, I heartily recommend Olde English 800 Malt
Liquor, it comes in 40-ounce bottles, buy two or three & enjoy !

BTW your modern Coventry Inn sounds just like the old Jockey Club
in Newport, Kentucky, fun place 'til they shut it down  8-(

Beast regards,
Claude Hopper SW Ohio
'72 TRident 750cc  basket case
'43 Enfield .303