RE: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)

To: Bschwartz@encad.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:26:58 -0600
Barry,
   Don't fret over it. You should be used to that since all of your cars are
part of the red headed step child variety. You see, I have not seen one
either and I am about Hafl way to the West Coast. The post office lorries
must have vital parts on backorder. Do you  think we will have to conform
and buy a TR6 to be able to shop there? Yuck;-)
  I'll let you know next week how the 205x60 project is going. Got the car
all fueled, loaded, and heading to New Orleans shortly.
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, Tx