Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: No Fair! (TRF newsletter)
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 97 09:05:46 PST
Cc: Bschwartz@encad.com
Barry Schwartz (San Diego) wrote:

        > Hey guys, no fair.  I haven't recieved my newsletter from TRF yet so
I have
        >no idea of what your disscussing (feeling a little bit left out :-(. .
.) -
        >seems those of us on the west coast get our stuff a few weeks later
for some
        >reason than the rest of you! ! ! (most of my sale flyers come two to
three
        >weeks into the sale).

I concur; I too receive TRF cattledogs quite late.  Perhaps it is some
sort of conspiracy to favour our East-coast colleagues?  Perhaps they
are in need of parts more than those of us on the West-coast, because
while we are out driving (it was 87 degrees on the last day of Winter
in San Diego) Easterners are shovelling snow and working on their LBC,
removing the ravages of rain, salt and potholes?  ;)

        Shane Ingate, sometimes its too hot in San Diego for a rag-top!