Re: Degreasing

To: brooks@belcotech.com
Subject: Re: Degreasing
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 20 Mar 97 8:35:32
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Incidentally, I once did some research on Simple Green, which was created by an
entrepreneur as a response to the often toxic industrial cleaners that were
then on the marketplace.  Said ex-football player has gotten somewhat wealthy
as a result of formulating Simple Green (deservedly so), and in the early days
he used to market it to potential distributors by, well, drinking it.

I occasionally do so as well, particularly on mornings when Išve run out of
coffee.

---
Martin Secrest