Re: TR-3 - Silicone brake fluid potential problem.

To: "tri" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR-3 - Silicone brake fluid potential problem.
From: "Stuart/Jo Bollen" <StuartB-Jo@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 19:39:40 -0500
John, I had exactly trhe same problem,and was told the same thing.Called
Dave Hagenbush at TRF and he told me to remove the spring in the block on
the frame that distributes the fluid. This solved the problem immediately.
Stuart B.
'74 TR6 & '80 TR8

resinext@aol.com; DHoemberg@aol.com; 3030p@vm1.cc.nps.navy.mil;
oggman2@aol.com; barry.bassola@us.landisgyr.com;